incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: What to do with the Czech homepage?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 06:26:59 GMT
Hi Louis,

On Jun 3, 2012, at 2:22 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

> Should Pavel be disinclined to update these—I have no reason to think he would be,
and he's been involved with OOo and AOO for about as long as I

yup, few days ago (on Monday) I have "celebrated" my ten years with the project (and being
a perfectionist, I started my IZ life with #i5332#). I do not count months before where I
with my collegues binary hacked the Polish resources of StarOffice and "prepared" Czech version
of StarOffice ;-)
--
Pavel Janík