incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Correct SVN practices (was Re: Fix for bug 119161)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 01:36:55 GMT
Pedro,
Could you update it with "svn merge" example you mentioned before?
That was why we start this.

">
> patch reviewed, tested and applied to AOO34 branch and
> trunk

I guess there's going to be no no way to convince people
to use SVN correctly (hint: "svn merge"). :(

I will merge some minor fixes so that people can at least
notice with good example. :-P."

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/svn-basics.html
Is good. We may add a branch section in it later.

Herbert,
Thank you for your update to the wiki.