incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:02:36 GMT
Hongyun,
Anyone from your team already get commit rights?   If not, it would be
difficult for a senior OO.o developer. We would like to help to speed
up the process by reviewing his or her contributions in time.

Any other ideas?

At the same time, you may consider introducing the work on wiki first.
That will help others understand the contribution and give more
advices.