incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From liu ping <doneyours...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:39:28 GMT
I verfity the bug  119366 on build  version 1354384 on Win7 OS
I save .ods .odt .odp without password successfully ,but save .ods .odt
.odp with password ,the error message pop up

I verify this bug on build  version  r1351960 on Win7 OS

 I save .ods .odt .odp without password or password ,which is successful

So this defect maybe regression defect