incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Adamowicz <mike.adamow...@gmail.com>
Subject Horrible update
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:16:14 GMT
Hi,

I have used OpenOffice for a number of years and loved it.  I have
recommended it to everybody that I know.

However, the 3.4.0 update to OpenOffice is terrible.  It has ruined the
settings on the forms that I have made using prior versions of OpenOffice.

It seems to operate poorly overall.  Please undo the update.

I'm using Windows 7 on a Toshiba Satellite.  There are no other problems
with the computer or the operating system.  OpenOffice was working
perfectly before the update. The fault seems to be solely with the new
update.

So, again, please, please, please provide either a way to undo the update
or a fix for the mess it makes.

Thanks,

Michael W. Adamowicz, LICSW, LLC

http://RIpsychotherapy.com
http://RIpsychotherapy.com/blog

250 Wampanoag Trail, Suite 303
East Providence, RI 02915

Office: (401) 264-0004

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender, shred any hard copies made and
delete the material from any computer or storage device.