incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Propose Khmer language in download page
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:44:23 GMT
On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Khoem Sokhem <> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am attempting to download Open Office Incubator 3.4 from
>, but I could not find Khmer
> language.
> I have asked in the ooo-users mailing list and I got recommended to ask in
> this list. Currently, I am still working on translating Open Office into
> Khmer.
> Could you please provide Khmer language pack in the official download page
> of Open Office?

HI Khoem,

You mentioned on the ooo-users list that you had sent a Khmer
translation in April.  Where did you send that?  To this list?  As a
Bugzilla attachment?

Generally, we include any complete translations in our releases.  We
have a 3.4.1 release planned for the end of July.  So if the Khmer
translation is ready, this would be great timing.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Sokhem

View raw message