incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 01:13:43 GMT
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:43 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 14:35 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
>> I do like all of these, but have to show you folks what my friend Reya Mellicker
is offering - and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see fit.  If you
need an email consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do you think?
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834929/CloudsReyaMellicker.jpg
>>

> Hi Nancy
>
> Thanks - I'll see if there is something I can do with that.
>
> OK - I've updated all three pieces
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-sleeve-win.png
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-folded-win.png
>
> will leave these as is for now - any ideas on better content, etc.
> appreciated.

Missing 't' in Productivity in
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-cd-label-win.png

Also it looks like you have (C) for the MS Office, etc.  I assume you
want to acknowledge their trademark, not copyright.