incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome new committers!
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:45:03 GMT
Aside from the welcome note that Dennis sent out, I'd like to bring to
things to your attention.

First, please read through the "Guide for New Committers":
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html   There is some
useful information there related to email, security, etc.

Second, please add an entry for yourself on this project page:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

Now that you are a committer, this is a good opportunity for you to
make your first commit, editing that page.  The simplest way is to use
the Apache CMS to edit this page via the web:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html#using-the-apache-cms-bookmarklet-simpler-method

Try it and ask questions if it is not clear.  The CMS is *extremely*
useful and is the backbone of how we manage both the podling website
as well as the openoffice.org one.

Regards,

-Rob