incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Marketing][UX] Who wants to do a Content Experiment?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:25:33 GMT
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Andrew Rist <andrew.rist@oracle.com> wrote:
> Can we determine a way to stop cross posting to both ooo-marketing and
> ooo-dev?

This particular post was UX and Marketing-related (as well as general
download related).  So the topic naturally crosses both lists..

> (it seems that the majority of posts to ooo-mkt are cross posted)
> I think this is blocking ooo-marketing from gaining traction on its own.

Possibly.

How about this, if there is interest in the topic please follow up on
ooo-marketing.

And if anyone is interested, a clue as to why these particular
visitors are downloading AOO less might be gleamed by loading our
download page on an older version of I.E.   Remember, to get this
dialog in Windows, one must be running an older machine that does not
understand ODF, so pre-Windows 7, and pre-Office 2007 SP2.