incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMS anonymous user improvements
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:10:34 GMT
On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

I just tried a quick test and got this error on hitting the submit
button with "quick mail" checked:

Error

Can't locate object method "is_initial_request" via package
"Apache2::RequestRec" at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Mail.pm
line 39.

This was 11:07 EDT, editing:
https://cms.apache.org/openofficeorg/wc/edit/anonymous-bGkd_e/trunk/content/openofficeorg/downloads.mdtext