incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Should we start posting regular dev snapshot builds for 3.4.1 or 3.5?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:53:51 GMT
I've seeing a lot of bug fixes coming in.  This is great!

But none of us are perfect.  Sometimes bug fixes don't work or fixing
one bug causes another problem.    That is why we test.   And it is
best to test a bug fix before too much time has elapsed.

Would it make sense to agree on a date to post an updated dev
snapshot, so we can verify the bug fixes and ensure that no new
instability has been introduced?  Maybe get into the practice of doing
this regularly, e.g., every 1 or 2 weeks or something.

-Rob