incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Guidance regarding acceptable interaction on mailing lists
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:09:25 GMT
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM, David McKay <dmckay@btconnect.com> wrote:

> On 11/06/12 23:31, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> Good idea.   But this discussion belongs on ooo-dev.  There is no need
>> for it to be private.
>>
>> -Rob
>
> Yes, you're right. Moved to ooo-dev.

Thanks, Dave.  What I wanted to point out is that we already have
something on our website here:

That links to:  http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips.html

And that page links to similar guidelines from Jakarta and Cocoon.

It might be worth looking at those to see if there is anything
applicable to this project as well.

-Rob