incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Draft blog post: Porting Apache OpenOffice to Solaris, an interview with Nicolas Christener
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:14:21 GMT
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=porting_apache_openoffice_to_solaris

Thanks to Nicholas for taking time to answer my questions.

He also provided a great photograph of the team at Adfinis SyGroup,
but the media upload feature of Roller is not working.  I get a
security exception.  If needed we can upload such images to ooo-site.

In any case, let's let the earth turn, and let me know if there are
any improvements I can make to the post.

Coming up next, I'm working on a blog post about AOO and ODF, to talk
about the broader standards community that several AOO project members
participate in.

Was anyone planning a one-year post?

-Rob