incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Must use the incubating qualifier
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:37:43 GMT
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> The way to deal with these things is acknowledge the need to use the
> qualifier. Where there is a reasonable argument (blog titles on the ASF
> home page for example) undertake to improve things and move on.

I updated the last couple of blog posts, to add the incubation
disclaimer, the link to the podling website, or both.

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/5_million_downloads_of_apache

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/porting_apache_openoffice_to_solaris

-Rob