incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:16:52 GMT
On 9 June 2012 08:24, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 19:27 +0100, sebb wrote:
Reya Mellicker is offering - and she is willing to let Apache Open Office use it as you see
fit.  If you need an email consent or something, I can get that as well from her. What do
you think?

>> > Alright, Productivity now has a 't' where it should be, on all three
>> > pieces.
>> >
>> > The (c) is now a (r) for the MS trademarks.
>> >
>> > Made the copy changes, per Nancy's recommendations - reads better now,
>> > thank you Nancy.
>>
>> It's not 100% clear to me if the CD contains just the Software
>> Development Kit for the suite, or if it contains the SDK in addition
>> to the suite.
>>
>> I suspect the latter, but perhaps consider adding "includes" before
>> the SDK text.
>
> Howdy Sebb,
>
> Ok, well I tried to be more explicit when putting the first cut of the
> hard case cover together
>
> http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/AOO34-dvd-case-win.png

That looks good.

Alternatively, if the two lines are made to look like a list, then
they are less likely to be confused with a longer line that has been
wrapped.

For example:

* English Installer for full application suite
       * Software Development Kit

or

- English Installer for full application suite
       - Software Development Kit

(or any other suitable list marker, such as +)

That might work better on the CD which has less room for the extra
line containing "&"