incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX] The Questions for users
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 03:32:20 GMT
Albino,

Indeed, we have captured many good questions.

I propose we start to share process and methology thoughts to move forward.

Graham L. has some good suggestions.

As for survey structure, I've been working on this online and will post my
proposal tomorrow. I'm in training this afternoon, and won't have time to
post until tomorrow am.

Thanks for supporting this activity. Let's keep pushing. We need data to
drive informed design and development decisions.

Regards,
Kevin