incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject I may don't have much time spend on AOO
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:05:02 GMT
Dear all,

Due to my job role change, I have to spend much time on new position to
face many challenges, so I may haven't much time on AOO. But I will surely
keep one eye on this project and continuous contribute my effort on it.

For weekly QA report, I propose Yan Ji take this work if he like. As I
know, Ji has done many work on BugZilla issues reporting and actively to
push test case management tool, 3.4.1 test plan etc. Also he did much work
on testing build building.

Ji, thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards,

Lily

"If you are not part of solution,you are part of problem"