incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From bjcheny <compan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct SVN practices (was Re: Fix for bug 119161)
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 03:28:51 GMT
Hi all,

I also finished my changes, mainly including
1. Add svn changelist to organize logical code changes, and other
subcommands which have changelist option, like di/ci.
2. Add svn patch for committer.
------- only available for svn 1.7. Wonder list it or not?
3. Add svn revert to discard your local changes.
4. Update some commands' scenario, like using svn di to create patch from
local changes.

Would you please help review/correct it?