incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From bjcheny <compan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turkish Translation
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 03:08:03 GMT
hi Fatih,
Many thanks for your joining mailing list and affording your help!
Please refer to Juergen's suggestions below.

hi Juergen
Sorry for stealing your mail here and deleting some info..
Let me know if I misunderstand anything.

btw, is there any special mailing list for translation since guys
interested in translation are so easily flushed by a lot of other mails..

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>
Date: 2012/6/1
Subject: Re: [Request] Korean language pack and id for pootle server
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

first of all thanks for joining the mailing list and offering your help.

If you are able to work offline directly on the po files, I can send you
the files via email. And when you have finished the work you can send
the files back to me.

Or you can make suggestion as unknown on pootle and inform me when you
have finished the work. A committer have to review your changes and can
accept them.

I know it is not very convenient but the only possibility we have right now.

But I am trying to work with volunteers to establish them as soon as
possible in the project.

When you are interested to get deeper involved in the project over time
you might think about sending the iCLA back to Apache. More information
about the iCLA and the reason why it is important for us here at Apache
can find here http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

iCLA can be found here http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Please let me know which way you prefer and I will send you the po files
asap.

I am working also on preparing some basic information how new
translators can start...

Thanks again

Juergen