incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Bin Guo <binbj...@gmail.com>
Subject The Issue Type of suggestion bugs Should be changed from DEFECT to ENHANCEMENT?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 03:26:01 GMT
Hi All,

There are 2 questions listing below:

1). I observed there are some suggestion bugs logged in BugZilla(please
refer to the following list for detailed bug #), they are not tracking
unexpected results for features, but suggestion for making the current
feature behaviors more better, my question is the Issue Type of these bugs
should be changed from DEFECT to ENHANCEMENT, right? if Yes, I will modify
the issue type of these bugs later.

bugs list:
    119668
 119669
 119670
 119671
 119672
 119673
 119674
 119675

2). I also observed there is one bug 119930 in BugZilla, it is not bug for
AOO, but for BugZilla, I wondered this kind of bug should be logged in
BugZilla or it should be logged to other path?

thank you for your reply.

thanks,
Bin