incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:10:40 GMT
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM, hongyun.an <hongyun.an@cs2c.com.cn> wrote:

> Dear everyone:
>
> Thanks to all your help,so far I have finished merging the UOF v2.0 source
> code to the Aoo3.4(svn version1354914) both on the Windows and Linux.

This is great news! Thank you Hongyun.  (Forgive the delay, I am a little
slow catching up on emails due to travels)

Today, I delivered a presentation on Apache OpenOffice here in Beijing at
the Open Source China Open Source World Summit conference where I made a
special point to recognize the achievements of CS2C and your work. I was
fortunate to meet your colleagues Michael Lee and Shi Zhoubo. We discussed
a variety of topics concerning the project and how we can improve
participation and awareness of Apache OpenOffice in China. I hope that
Michael introduces himself soon on this list.