incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache OpenOffice Conference 2012
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:50:47 GMT
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Don,
>
> I've added some content to the planning doc on the cwiki.
>
> Question: is the conference focused on opensource methods and process, or
> on the actual products, or both?

To be honest, it is our to make it be what we envision. There are no
'rules' per se.  If you have a great idea for a session, then propose it.
I'm still looking for a signal on how to proceed with the CFP process. In
the meantime, we are advised to plan, plan, and more plan...in other words,
assume we have full control over what we want to do for now at least. A
good plan will trump no plan or a lousy plan on any given day.

/don