incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fatih Can Akay <>
Subject Turkish Translation
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 20:13:13 GMT
Hello,My name is Fatih Can AKAY and I'm from Turkey.
This is my first message.

I want to contribute to your project about Turkish translation of version

I have no knowledge of C++ or coding but i have experiences in
English-Turkish translation (movie or TV-show subtitles,medical articles

I heard that nobody is working on the Turkish Translation and there is no
Turkish mailing list at the moment. People who wants to translate it to
Turkish,we can create our mailing-list and make a start.