incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Touching base with the mirrorbrain operators
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:44:35 GMT
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Roberto Galoppini <> wrote:
> It's good to see we find a way to use both mirror networks. Beyond the
> big numbers at stake, I think it we were right by setting a clear rule
> about who serves which downloads (AOO 3.4, legacy).

MirrorBrain has torrent support
something users have been asking and SF lacks of.

drew wrote:
> Back in March I sent an email to 102 contact references for that mirror
> network, it would be a good idea IMO to drop another note to these
> folks, let them know we recognize the traffic they are still carrying,
> say thanks and keep in touch as the projects looks to, and plans for the
> next release - 3.4.1 and beyond.

What does it mean "keep in touch"?

It looks like the current instance is running on an Oracle server at
Santa Clara, CA, USA: (

Are going to have an own mirrorbrain instance here with Apache
infrastructure? Otherwise it's like keeping the mirrors net without
the underlying technology that serves them.

View raw message