incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fan Zheng <zheng.easy...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction of myself
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:06:54 GMT
Hi, Everybody:

This is Zheng Fan speaking.

Well, I am a brand new face in AOO community, with subscribing the ooo-dev
mailing list just 2 weeks ago.
I start working in IBM Symhony project in 2003 and being focus in Word
Processor corresponding area since
2006, Before that, I was worked in the Presentation team for about 3 years.

Now, my mainly responsibility is on the issues and features in the core
function of Word Processor,
including data model, formatting and user behavior management. Also, I have
a little bit experience on the
MS Word 2003 binary format interoperability and Mac OS native
printing field.

Hope that my contribution could make AOO being more strong and fancy, and
help you people on issues and
requirements.

I would be very happen on communicating with all of you, on the issues,
suggestions, what ever.

That is all.

Thanks a lot!

yours Zheng Fan