incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: *DRAFT* June board report...please help
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:36:01 GMT
Yes, I agree the funding thing is confusing. It is a situation that the ASF
is not set up to manage, and one that probably won't happen again.

That being said, someone in the PPMC needs to own these things. I'm aware
of their status, so it is possible, but it would seem nobody else is
tracking each step as things gradually move forwards. Of course, we are all
volunteers here, I'm not blaming anyone just highlighting some of the
problems a volunteer organisation needs to address.

Ross