incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject [VOTE] Participate in another GSoC like project
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:30:20 GMT
This is an unusual vote in that it is running in parallel to the
DISCUSS thread as a result of external time restraints. It is also
unusual in that I am not likely to be able to leave it running for a
full 72 hours for the same reason (minimum 36 hours, will push as late
as I can). For this reason please feel free to vote -1 if you feel
this is insufficient time to properly evaluate (I've even provided
this as a vote option)

Please see the parallel DISCUSS thread before voting (in particular
note the DISCLOSURE there which means I have a conflict of interest in
this vote and thus will not be voting).

[ ] +1 Agree to sign a non-binding letter of intent to participate in
a GSoC like pilot project as described in this votes DISCUSS thread

[ ] -1 Do not participate in the OSKA pilot project due to limited
time for appropriate consensus building

[ ] -1 Do not sign because ...

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)