incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.l...@varekai.org>
Subject Re: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:57:34 GMT
2012/6/2 Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au>

> [...]
Hi.

That's not the case for this issue, but many governments (Brasil is the
best example I can giveyou) are choosing ODF as the standard format for
documents. Ms Windows 2007 and below aren 't able to open ODF files. That's
one reason why many people have another office suite installed in their
computers.

Regards

--
Paulo de Souza Lima