incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO testing status update as of 2012/06/26
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:49:47 GMT
HI all,

   After AOO 3.4 release, we, QE, volunteer didn't send out weekly report
to brief our activity, to make sure we are on the same page, I'll update
you with our main activity and achievement:
1. Built up VCLAuto framework which has been deliver to trunk stream,
anyone with Java experience is able to write test script under this
framework.
2. 252 defect opened by people from IBM Symphony team which the defect
doesn't exist in Symphony.
3. Confirmed 174 UNCONFIRMED issues in bugzilla.
4. Verified  184 RESOLVED issues in bugzilla
5. Work out AOO 3.4.1 test plan and put it on wiki page
6. Start AOO 3.4.1 fixed defect verification
7. AOO 3.4.1 general usage testing is ongoing.

I'll keep you post with AOO 3.4.1 and AOO 3.5 testing status in next week.
--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji