incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: official logos ???
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 02:45:49 GMT
Ariel--

HI, more on this...see below...

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Kay,
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 08:48:58AM -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
> >
> > yeah-- I was definitely thinking of extending the /images/AOO_logos
> > to house JUST the logos...
>
> ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/OOo_Website_v2_copy.svg is not
> really an svg file, but an svg with a raster image embedded.
>
> Can you upload the original SVG file for this,

What I used was from this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=27834483

this svg...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/AOO+Logo+SVG.svg

Is this not right?

After you sent this I checked that I hadn't actually posted a smaller
rendition (via gimp inadvertently and saved it)...

Anyway, if it isn't right, I'll need to get back in touch with
Michael Acevedo
 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/%7Evea1083>

> and for the orb as seen
> in ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/orb.jpg ? (I had to take it from
> the facebook page, because I didn't find anywhare ;) ).
> This orb is not ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/orb.svg
>

> Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
       -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"