incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i want to start volunterring
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:42:47 GMT
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Ian <ian@amham.net> wrote:

> Hi Kay,
>
> poking around under some of the pages from your link I get to
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly
>
> It returns 404 - No such resource.

Ian--

Can you tell me where this is referenced -- it would be a big help -- and
maybe I could fix it.

> I was looking for some documentation on how AOO hangs together/is designed.
> Any pointers greatfully accepted.

Ian --

I think you'd probably want to take a look at the  Developer Wiki area --

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development

see "Developer Resources" area and maybe API.

I am not a "coder" for the project, so I'm only taking a reasonable guess
at this.

You may want to re-post with a different subject.

Thanks for your interest.