incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Blog post: OpenOffice.org is now Apache OpenOffice
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 23:33:54 GMT
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]

Well I realized that but I don't know how many others would.

> I think it is misplaced: it could be either the title or
> the last sentence which would make it stronger. But I
> dont have strong feelings about it.

Putting this in the title would probably take away from the nice opening
paragraph.

Maybe leave it where it is but show as --

The ".org"  is now in Apache.

Then I think people then might get a better idea about what this means.

But, I think the blog post is great! I think many folks out there are still
very confused about a lot of this.

So, let's do it!