incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject question re web site(s) patches...
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:29:56 GMT
Hi --

I'm looking at our Developer FAQ, which I just changed--

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html

and the information provided in the CMS ref regarding patches ...

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer

which recommends patch submissions to the mailing list.

We would want any kind of patch supplied via BZ, yes?
(and of course that means more diligence in checking for these)

I know we put little code snippets here on the list but I mean like large
changes in sections to the web pages, right?

MzK

"Everything will be all right in the end...
      if it's not all right then it's not the end. "
             -- Sonny, "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"