incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Yuan <yuanlin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with merging the UOF v2.0 source code
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:20:13 GMT
I can find the option on my Windows 7 32bit with AOO3.4
New a Writer document, then select menu->File->Save as. And in Option list
on the File dialog, "Microsoft Word 2003 XML" item can be found. Maybe
something is different on your environment. Can you see the Microsoft Word
2003 XML option from menu->Tools->XML Filter Settings ?