incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From shzh zhao <aoo.zhaos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does MS Word Binary Document Contain the Page Count Info?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:44:48 GMT
hi,

you can refer to
http://bio.gsi.de/DOCS/AIX/wword8.html#31
Page Table

Page table information is optional data which is not always stored in a
Word binary file. It may be stored for the main text, footnote text and
endnote text. The fib contains three FCPGD structures (fcpgdMother,
fcpgdFtn, fcpgdEdn) which point to where the data is stored. Each fcpgd
points to a PLF of PGD structures and a PLCF of BKD structures. The PLF of
PGD descriptors contains n entries where n is the number of pages in the
associated text stream. The PLC of BKDs contains >= n entries where each
entry describes a single break (page break or otherwise) within the text
stream. Each BKD is associated with a PGD and contains an ipgd which is an
index into the PLF of PGDs. To find the CP range of a given page, traverse
the BKDs searching for the first and last BKD which refer to the given
page. The CP range of these BKDs is the CP range of the page.

Third-party creators of Word files should not attempt to create fcpgd
structures. They can only be created properly using Word's page layout
routines. If a Word document is edited in any way, the fcpgds in the fib
should be filled with 0s.

--
*

mailto: *aoo.zhaoshzh@gmail.com <https://google.com/profiles>