incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [Spi-private] OpenOffice funds
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:51:46 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> The issue has been resolved at least as regards SPI to Apache. Ross has concluded that,
and Sam has stated that the funds from SPI for OOo have been received. For more information,
ask Sam and Ross.

Correction: Sam stated that the funds have NOT been received.

> From my perspective, as I've indicated privately, this case is closed, at least regarding
SPI's accrual of funds for OpenOffice.org. What we do now with the funds is up to us.

While the check has not yet been received, I am confident that we will
receive these funds, and we have sufficient funds to manage any
'float', so feel free to plan accordingly.

> Louis

- Sam Ruby