incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defects Need Verification Query is created and please help on these defects
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 03:17:13 GMT
Hi,

I planed to do defects verification recently. I have got two questions.
1. Defects in query "
DefectsNeedVerificaiton<https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=DefectsNeedVerificaiton&sharer_id=248824>"
have two status: RESOLVED, VERIFIED. For verification, My understanding is
to verify defects which are fixed. How to deal with the defects already
marked as VERIFIED? To mark it CLOSED?
2. I found there are some fixed defect, marked as "committed to trunk in
revision 1345624". Is there any official build after AOO3.4. And where to
get these revision to verity there defects?

--
Best wishes.

Lynn