incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] [Bugzilla] Please help me adding into qa-team or related to have permission in BugZilla
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:38:31 GMT
 Thanks for Juergen's suggestion.

 I joined AOO several months. I did automation jobs on AOO before.
Researched automation test module especially smoketest module. Wrote
automation test scripts on AOO4.0. Did manual performance test about
AOO3.4, and compared performance test results with LibreOffice and
Symphony. I also did manual test jobs. I did General Testing about AOO3.4
and updated AOO 3.4 General Testing Cases and Result on wiki. Recently I
want to verify defects in bugzilla, which are in query
"DefectsNeedVerification".

In addition, enclose with my work in bugzilla, which is a little different
from Herbert's result:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?resolution=---&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=lilinyi921734%40gmail.com&list_id=13747

 But I am not sure this is the only way to judge someone's contribution.

Thanks for Rob's support.

--
Best wishes.

Lynn