incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 08:58:36 GMT
2012/6/3 jianlizhao <jianlizhao6@hotmail.com>:
> Hi Armin:
>
> I send an Email to Texmaths's author ,  asked he some questions, communicate
> with each other as follows:
>
> My question:
> LaTeX will equations can be inserted as images (SVG or PNG formats) and
>  the LaTeX, code is saved into the image attribute for further editing.
>
> His reply:
> Image attributes are not stored directly in the png file but in LibreOffice
> data that are attached to the image.
>

> But he did not tell me how to attached the image in openOffice data,could
> you tell me?

KLatexFormula(1) works pretty well on AOO 3.4. You can also install an
extension that makes easy to later edit the equation. It also offer an
"openoffice compatible" image format that gives good results when
exporting to PDF. This program is a completely different beast than
the extension you mention: it can be used as stand alone program to
generate images, provide a library of formulas... etc.

(1) http://klatexformula.sourceforge.net/

Regards
Ricardo