incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Issue Type of suggestion bugs Should be changed from DEFECT to ENHANCEMENT?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:37:02 GMT
2012/6/13 Bin Guo <binbjguo@gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> There are 2 questions listing below:
>
> 1). I observed there are some suggestion bugs logged in BugZilla(please
> refer to the following list for detailed bug #), they are not tracking
> unexpected results for features, but suggestion for making the current
> feature behaviors more better, my question is the Issue Type of these bugs
> should be changed from DEFECT to ENHANCEMENT, right? if Yes, I will modify
> the issue type of these bugs later.

The problem is that there are two fields were you need to select
"ENHANCEMENT": "Importance" and "Issue type", and when you fill an
issue you don't see the second field, only the first one. The second
field must be changed to ENHANCEMENT *after* you send the issue and
most people will overlook that (it happened to me once...)

Regards
Ricardo