incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX] [Request for Input] Survey Design - What data do you need to help drive informed design and development decisions?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:48:37 GMT
2012/6/5 Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>:
> Hello All,
>
> A survey is being developed to capture input and feedback from our users.
>
> A number of great candidate questions have been submitted. Now we need to
> refine the questions, compile the surveys and move towards deployment.
>
> To ensure that our survey captures data that will help drive informed
> design and development decisions within the community, your input would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> All disciplines and focal areas are encouraged to share their research data
> needs. We can select the questions that best realize your data research
> needs.
>
> Visit the AOO UX wiki to review the current survey question candidates and
> join the discussion:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Research_Surveys
>
> Looking forward to your input.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Something about workflow? For example, ask the user his/her
preferences about menus, toolbars, contextual menus, keyboard
shortcuts... which one you use and why? are changed on the current UI
needed to emphasise one way over others? I think more than one
question is needed here, but I'm not sure how to phrase them...

Regards
Ricardo