incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Alger <alge...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex Contributor - passed away last Friday
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 23:05:19 GMT
Douglas Arthur (dougarthur) C-P gave many years of his life to promoting
and advancing Flex but passed away unexpectedly last week.
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

Long story short he took his own life and wasn't insured so his wife and 7
year old daughter are left with nothing.  Doug was my mentor and taught me
much of what I know about the Flex framework so I'm trying to give back in
some small way by helping his wife at least cover funeral costs.

Below is the link to the page I put together working with his wife DeEstle
Arthur  ( http://www.facebook.com/deestle.arthur )

http://dougarthur.info/

If anyone in this community has the power to link to this page even for a
little while any small donations would mean a great deal to his wife and
daughter who are both in shock and hurting.

Thanks,
Dave Alger