incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihui Choi <>
Subject Re: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 13:43:47 GMT
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM, RGB ES <> wrote:
> AFAIK, AOO installer on windows ask for file association, but maybe
> not with enough insistence: while I agree that the "next, next, end +
> needed OK without thinking" culture on this day computer world is
> plain wrong, it is not our task to change it.
It's not. That is the problem at this point.
AOO installer doesn't ask me whether it will open MS office format
files by itself.
I read all sentences carefully even inside custom installation option while I
installed AOO 3.4 three times for testing this problem.
If it does, no problem at all. :)

JiHui Choi

View raw message