incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihui Choi <jihui.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] Korean language pack and id for pootle server
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:39:24 GMT
Hi, Jürgen.
Thank you so much for quick and kind respond.

I understand apache's rule and why that is important. And I don't want
to bother you.
I guess there's few people who can speak korean, so it will be very
hard to check
korean contribution.

I was in OOo Korean team for serveral years and I led the team for 2 years.
So I know how it rolls. I think I can handle OOo source and po, pootle, etc,.

Though I'm not quite sure about iCLA, I'm interested in. I'm gonna
read iCLA statement
carefully and I wanna follow the process.

Jürgen, can I send you a mail personally after I send iCLA to apache
foundation for further process?

--
Regards,
JiHui Choi