incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Next-Gen logo - Concepts
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:17:22 GMT
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Future logo concepts sketches and high fidelity mockups have been added
> logo exploration page. Comments and feedback welcome.
>
> See:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations
> .
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Want the truth, nothing but the truth, the awful truth? I DO NOT LIKE
THEM AT ALL, any of them.
Why change something that has symbolized the "product" for so long and
people recognize?. Why?
Just to be "modern" and change for change's sake?.

Have you heard of the "New Coke" fiasco?.

Please...
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell