incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Xuan Liu <liuyixuan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Next steps for automated testing
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:21:34 GMT
We have developed PVT automation script based on this automation framework,
which include "Load Show", "Load Finish" and "Save" on 12 sample files (2
odt, 2 doc, 2 odp, 2 ppt, 2 ods, and 2 xls).  And we've executed this
script on Window XP platform.

We will commit PVT automation script when testing Library is ready.