incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net>
Subject Re: Welcome new committers!
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:23:50 GMT
2012/6/11 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>:
> Aside from the welcome note that Dennis sent out, I'd like to bring to
> things to your attention.
>
> First, please read through the "Guide for New Committers":
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html   There is some
> useful information there related to email, security, etc.
>
> Second, please add an entry for yourself on this project page:
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html
>
> Now that you are a committer, this is a good opportunity for you to
> make your first commit, editing that page.  The simplest way is to use
> the Apache CMS to edit this page via the web:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html#using-the-apache-cms-bookmarklet-simpler-method
>
> Try it and ask questions if it is not clear.  The CMS is *extremely*
> useful and is the backbone of how we manage both the podling website
> as well as the openoffice.org one.

I Rob, thanks for this usefull links

I have accomplished with this but I don't see changes. The cms says:

«Commit successful (revision 1348690)!
Note: the build process is ASYNCHRONOUS and you will need to wait for
the build to complete before attempting to publish your changes.»

I don't understand vey welll.
Simply, must I await or the system is awaiting for else more?

Antón

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO