incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]What is the criteria for 3.4.1 release blocker?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:44:39 GMT
Hi, Juergen,

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-6-21,13:42,Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> 写道:

> On 6/21/12 12:40 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
>> I wonder if any one can help to update this criteria to 3.4.1 wiki ?
>
> I am not sure what you mean, do you mean to add a link on the wiki page
> to the definition of showstopper?

Yes, add a link if definition is already somewhere, or add a section in the wiki page to list
the criteria, since as I remember this question was asked several times before... List it
on wiki may not reduce the frequency of the asking in ooo-dev mail thread, but can save us
from recalling what was answered last time. :-P