incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Cynthia Woo <cynth...@gmail.com>
Subject How Can My Business Use OpenOffice Base?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:42:36 GMT
Good Afternoon,

I am currently working for Mentor Works Ltd. a small consulting company that specializes in
government funding options available to small to medium sizes businesses. We are currently
looking for a program that would help systemize the business.

Due to hundreds of government funding options available to businesses, we are looking to create
a database with all the different government funding options and their eligibility. I have
attached a copy of the excel spreadsheet we are currently using which gets very confusing.

At the end, we want this database to be able to choose the best government funding option
for a company that approaches us. For example, if Company A is in the IT industry and is looking
to hire a marketing post graduate student to help with research & development, we can
easily find the number of programs right for their business challenge by a simple search/click.

Please let me know if you have a representative who would be able to speak with me.

Thank you for your time,

Cynthia Woo
Business Funding Analyst, Mentor Works Ltd.
m: 519 722-3727 | w: www.mentorworks.ca