incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]What is the criteria for 3.4.1 release blocker?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:40:07 GMT
I wonder if any one can help to update this criteria to 3.4.1 wiki ?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Feature+Planning
It was my favorite, but I'm on vacation now and difficult to update the wiki from my phone...

- Simon

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-6-21,7:54,De Bin Lei <leidb@apache.org> 写道: